Certified Foundation Repair Specialist®
We are the only Certified Foundation Repair Specialist (CFRS) in Arizona!
This benefits you the consumer three ways by ensuring this company is:
- Knowledgeable About Foundation Repair Products
- Conforms To A Standard of Ethics
- A Helpful Partner
Those qualifications include:
- One who has shown superior knowledge in the foundation repair industry and a dedication to the ideals of the FRA.
- The CFRS has a minimum of two years experience in the foundation repair industry in either foundation evaluation, estimating or field supervision.
- The CFRS is an employee of an FRA member.
- The CFRS cannot have a conviction for a crime of moral turpitude.
- The CFRS has passed a rigorous examination covering various topics pertaining to the foundation repair industry and to the Foundation Repair Association, Inc.
- After being designated as a Certified Foundation Repair Specialist® the CFRS must maintain employment with an FRA member and complete at least 8 hours of continuing professional education each year.
CFRS ® Website