Radon Gas Mitigation - 1 in 6 Homes: Radon
Important Facts About Radon
- Radon is an odorless gas produced by uranium decay in rocks and soil
- Found in every state
- Homes with crawl spaces a high risk for radon issues.
- As cancer-causing as tobacco smoke & asbestos, causing 15,400-21,800 deaths yearly.
- Radon level at which a mitigation system is needed: 4 pCi/L
- Low-level radon exposure over time is more harmful than short periods of high-level exposure.
- Radon concentrations are up to ten times higher during the winter.
our service area
We serve the following areas